Mega +WiFi R3 Atmega2560+NodeMCU ESP8266 32Mb Memory USB-TTL CH340G Compatible For Arduino Mega is Full integration on one board Mega R3 ATmega2560 and WiFi ESP8266 with memory 32Mb.
All of the modules can work together or separately. And everyone has their own pinout headers. The convenient solution for the development of new projects requiring Uno and WiFi. Via USB you can update sketches and firmware for ATmega328 and for ESP8266.
It is a customized version of the classic ARDUINO MEGA R3 board. Full integration of Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and ESP8266 Wi-Fi IC, with 32 Mb (megabits) of flash memory, and CH340G USB-TTL converter on a single board! All components can be set up to work together or independently.
For this onboard have the USB-serial converter CH340G. Use this board is very simple. The board has DIP-switch, to connect the modules. For example, to USB and ATmeg2560, USB and ESP8266, ATmega2560 and ESP8266.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- USB Host Chip: MAX3421E